The popularity and use of kinesiology tape (k-tape) has increased dramatically over the last seven years. Despite the fact that it was invented in the 1970’s by Dr. Kenzo Kase, k-tape rose to prominence following the Beijing Olympics in 2008. K-tape is increasingly being used by athletes at all levels, ranging from Olympians to weekend warriors. While k-tape’s popularity continues to grow, there is still significant debate about k-tape’s clinical efficacy.
Latest from the Blog
- 🎁 Best Gift Ideas for Your Fit Fam 🎁 December 7, 2016
- 🚴 Nine Gift Ideas for Your Favorite Cyclist 🚴 November 29, 2016
- 9 Gift Ideas for Your Favorite CrossFitter November 23, 2016
- Dear RockTape, Thanks for Keeping Me Together November 21, 2016
- Using kinesiology tape to soothe pregnancy pain November 17, 2016
#Rock2Rio #RockBlades #RockDocs2Rio #RockTapeH2O #RockToRio 5fingers back pain canada chiro chiropractic chiropractor clinical test crossfit cycling daniel holloway dc diving fitness H2O health kinesio kinesiology tape kinesio tape Kona kttape Medical mobility movement manifesto obstacle course racing Olympics paralympics physical therapy PT recovery Rio rockballs rockdoc rocknroller rocktape RockTape H2O sports medicine swim triathlon waterproof weightlifting